Welcome to Northland Email. The easy, centralized way to access your college email account. Email is the official means of communication.
Students use: StarID@go.minnstate.edu
Employees use: StarID@minnstate.edu
StarID Self Service
You only need one StarID: you can use the same StarID across Minnesota State to log into many services like email, D2L Brightspace, and more. Change your password in one place — starid.minnstate.edu — and it changes everywhere.
Need to Know
- No one at Northland will ever ask you for your password in email! Don’t become a victim of identity theft.
- If you are unsure of what your StarID or password is or have not yet activated your StarID, please visit the StarID Self Service portal to get your account information.
- Yahoo, HotMail, Gmail, etc. email accounts should NOT be used to email instructors or staff. Northland spam filters may block email from these accounts.
- Your student e-mail account remains active for 365 days after you are no longer enrolled at Northland Community and Technical College.
- Instructions for setting up email on a mobile device