Dining made easy.
Northland Meal Cards are a great way for students to save while dining on campus! All Northland Market Café dining locations provide a space for students to sit and enjoy a snack or meal, as well as options for students on the go.
Meal Card Benefits
- Meal Cards can often be more cost-effective than purchasing meals individually. Plus, there is no sales tax.
- Rollover your Meal Card balance from the fall to spring semester.
- Meal Cards can be charged against your Financial Aid.
- Save time and reduce stress as you avoid last-minute decisions about what to eat or rushed preparation.
- Meal Cards can contribute to an overall more nutritionally balanced diet.
Market Café Dining Hours
Monday – Thursday
7:30 a.m.– 2:00 p.m.
Monday – Thursday
8:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Note: Both campus market cafés are closed on Friday.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any questions about your Meal Card, the following frequently asked questions and answers will help!
No, the Meal Card is optional for all Northland students.
All current students of Northland Community & Technical College.
Meal Cards can be purchased at the Northland Store on campus or online. Meal Cards cost $300 and can be charged against your Financial Aid.
Up to $300 may be charged against eligible financial aid funds during the student charging period. After that, students may add additional funds to the card in increments of $25 by paying on campus at the register in the Northland Store or online. Any leftover funds from the fall semester will roll over into the spring semester. Any unused value remains on the card and cannot be redeemed for cash.
Meal Cards can only be used on-campus at Northland Market Café dining locations.
No. Meal Cards can only be used at Northland Market Café dining locations.
Any leftover funds from the fall semester will roll over into the spring semester. Any unused value remains on the card and cannot be redeemed for cash.