If you are looking for a custom training solution, you’ll find it here! As a part of Minnesota State, we have access to colleges and universities across Minnesota and can collaborate with these partners to develop a program that truly fits your training needs and will ensure your desired outcomes are met.
- STEP 1: First, we conduct a needs assessment to ask:
- What are you looking for?
- What are your business goals?
- What results and outcomes do you expect?
- STEP 2: The instructor is selected based on your organization’s needs.
- STEP 3: Content is designed to fit your needs.
- STEP 4: Classes are delivered where you want, when you want!
- STEP 5: Evaluations are conducted, and summaries are provided.
- STEP 6: Certificates are awarded.
To get started, contact us at email@example.com.
Training Delivery Options
The role of Workforce Development Solutions is to provide education customized to your organization’s schedule and skill development needs. We understand that flexible scheduling and delivery are critical in today’s work environment. Allow us to provide options that work.
Training is delivered at the company’s facility on the days and times requested by the customer.
On Campus Training
Training is delivered at one of our campuses in East Grand Forks, Thief River Falls, or Roseau, MN. This option is ideal for large-scale company-wide training or when specific equipment, such as a computer lab, is required. Training can be customized to meet your needs with the amenities and convenience of utilizing our local campuses.
Work at your own pace and succeed on your schedule. Online training allows individuals to complete programs and continuing education credits remotely from anywhere in the world.