Welcome back to Northland! You are considered a returning student if you have previously attended Northland and are returning after a break in enrollment.
Steps to Reapply to Northland
Complete the following to reapply to Northland Community & Technical College as a returning student. Some programs may have additional requirements for admission.
1. Complete and submit an online application
You can complete your application in any order, save your work, and come back to it later – even from a different computer! Check your application over carefully before sending it. Please note the following:
- Upon submission of your application, you will be informed of the additional requirements needed to complete your admission. Be sure to fulfill these requirements and submit your application by the deadline.
- You will receive an email notification with your Student ID number.
- If you are denied admission, please see the Admissions Procedure for appealing an admissions decision.
Steps to Enroll
1. Send Northland Your College Transcripts
Send us your official transcripts from ALL colleges attended outside the Minnesota State System. Many colleges require a fee before mailing out an official transcript. You may wish to contact the college(s) you have attended to inquire about a possible transcript fee.
3. Complete an Immunization Form (if applicable).
The Immunization Record for Students Attending Post-Secondary Schools in Minnesota form is designed to provide the school with information required by law and will be available for review by the Minnesota Department of Health and the local community health agency. Minnesota law (M.S. 135A.14) requires proof that all students born after 1956 are vaccinated against diphtheria, tetanus, measles, mumps, and rubella, allowing for certain specified exemptions.
4. Complete an Out-of-State Reciprocity Application Form.
The Online Reciprocity Application Form is designed for North Dakota and Wisconsin residents attending public colleges and universities in Minnesota. The online reciprocity application is the way to apply for reciprocity benefits.
5. File for Financial Aid.
You may also apply for financial aid online. The Federal Financial Aid school code number for Northland is 002385.