Northland Community & Technical College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
1. The student will demonstrate leadership skills that are effective in managing and motivating a diverse workforce.
2. The student will integrate supervisory management principles at the various levels of management within an organization.
3. The student will communicate effectively in writing and verbally in various business settings.
4. The student will demonstrate interpersonal skills through effective listening and written and oral communication.
5. The student will evaluate ethical dilemmas that occur in the workplace and recommend resolutions.