Scholarships are available based upon need; others are based upon academic standing, career programs or specific career goals. Part-time students may also be eligible for financial aid.
NCTC Foundation Scholarships
Federal Student Aid
Other Scholarship Options
- Minnesota High Tech Association STEM Scholarships
- Scholarships in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) and STEM-Discipline Education for Tribal and Community College Transfer Students
- MassMutual Scholars - A national scholarship program for high-achieving college students interested in pursuing careers in the insurance and financial services industry.
- Alliance of Auotmotive Service Providers of Minnesota Scholarship
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers Twin Cities Scholarship
- Annuity.org Scholarship Essay Contest
- F.C. Tucker Spring 2015 Scholarship
- PlumbersStock Student Scholarship Contest
- Minnesota Aviation Hall of Fame (MAHoF) Scholarships
- Association for Women in Aviation Maintenance Scholarships & Awards
- MBAA/FPM Aviation Foundation Scholarship Application
- Intertech Foundation STEM Scholarship
- SoftwareProviders.com $1,000 Scholarship
- Industrial Maintenance Technician Partners in Education Scholarship Program for Philadelphia Macaroni Employees
- Mike Augustin Scholarship
The Mike Augustin scholarship fund has been created in honor of the former St. Paul Pioneer Press sports writer. Mr. Augustin covered Minnesota sports for many years. He was especially fond of the Minnesota schools and their emphasis on a liberal arts education. Believing in the importance of acknowledging the fine accomplishments of those who dedicate both time and energy in being a student, the Mike Augustin scholarship fund is offering four $500 scholarships to qualified applicants.
- NWPIC Classroom Training Scholarship
- Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program
- T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® MINNESOTA Scholarship
T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® MINNESOTA is a scholarship program that helps early childhood and school-age care professionals increase their education, compensation and commitment to the field.
- Scholarship America
This FREE ebook will help you find, apply for and earn more scholarship awards -- and get through college with less debt.
- College Board
College Board was founded in 1900 and currently helps 7 million students annually prepare for higher education. The College Board began publishing their book of scholarships in 1997 and since then has made the information available online. Their scholarship database contains more than 2,300 scholarship opportunities, totaling nearly $3 billion.
CollegeNET is a technology company that builds web-based tools for event and academic scheduling, prospect and admissions management, tuition processing, and alumni development for colleges and universities. CollegeNET also operates a scholarshipsearch engine and social network where students create topics, participate in discussions, and vote on scholarship winners.
Fastweb, which has helped 50 million students find money since the site was founded 15 years ago, was the first online scholarship matching service and the first free national scholarship matching service. Fastweb’s site indicates they currently have roughly 1.5 million scholarships worth $3.4 billion in their database.
Founded in 1999, Scholarships.com now claims to be the largest free and independent scholarship search and financial aid information resource on the Internet.
ScholarshipMonkey.com claims their database provides students access to more than 1 million undergraduate, graduate, and professional scholarship awards worth in excess of $3 billion from greater than 4,000 sources. Like the other search engines in this article, they are committed to providing their service free of charge.
- Small Business Success Student Scholarship
Through our Small Business Success Student Scholarship program, SuretyBonds.com hopes to hear all about the small business experiences young entrepreneurs across the nation have gained, whether personally or from observing family members working to make a way for themselves. Three deserving individuals will win a $1,500 scholarship to use toward furthering their education at the college or university of their choice. The SuretyBonds.com Small Business Success Student Scholarship Program is open to students in every state. All entries must be received no later than March 31, 2014, to be eligible for the contest. Applications may only be submitted online. Each student must submit a 500 to 1,000-word essay about "How small business ownership (personal, parent, grandparent, or legal guardian) has shaped you into the person you are today." If you have any questions about SuretyBonds.com or our scholarship program, you may contact me via email at Sara@SuretyBonds.com or via phone at 1 (800) 308-4358 ext. 210.
Other scholarships opportunities from StudentScholarships.org.
- VideoSurveillance.com $1,000 Scholarship Program