Fall Semester Finals
Spring Semester Finals
- Final exams are scheduled according to the first meeting of the class during a full week of classes.
- Classes will have their final exams in their regularly scheduled rooms unless otherwise notified.
- All one and two credit courses will have their final exams scheduled on the last regularly scheduled class meeting before finals week.
- Any student scheduled for three or more finals in one day can petition advisors to discuss a rescheduling of a final with an instructor.
- Exam times for classes not covered on this final exam schedule will be announced by the instructor.
- Evening courses will give their final exam on the last regularly scheduled meeting date during finals week.
- Finals for evening classes will begin at the same time and on the same day as the regular course.