It’s time to show what you’ve learned.
It’s your responsibility to make sure you know when and where you’ll be taking your finals. Read on to find out everything you need to know about final exams.
- Final exams are scheduled according to the first meeting of the class during a full week of classes.
- Unless otherwise notified, classes will have their final exams in regularly scheduled rooms.
- All one and two-credit courses will have their final exams scheduled on the last regularly scheduled class meeting before finals week.
- Any student scheduled for three or more finals in one day can petition advisors to discuss rescheduling a final with an instructor.
- The instructor will announce exam times for classes not covered on this final exam schedule.
- Evening courses will give their final exam on the last regularly scheduled meeting date during finals week.
- Finals for evening classes will begin at the same time and on the same day as the regular course.