- Read the Supervisor Handbook.
- Login to Supervisor Portal (below) using your StarID credentials.
- Create a new position.
- Financial Aid Office will review your created position.
- If approved, your position will be posted on the web.
Note: You must be on campus or using VPN to access the below link.
Next Steps After Posting Your Job
- Students will be able to view your posting online.
- Once a student applies for your position, you will receive an email notification.
- Review application(s) online. If you are interested in interviewing the student, contact them directly.
- You will then need to indicate online which student or students you want to hire.
- A message will get sent to the Financial Aid Office for further instructions.
- You will receive an email once your student employee has completed all the required steps and can start working.
- You can view the process of your perspective student employee online by logging in.