Patient Access Specialist
- Credits: 27
- Degree Type: Certificate
- Campus: Online
Program Learner Outcomes
- Student will communicate respectfully and professionally with coworkers, healthcare professionals, customers, patients, and their families.
- Students will demonstrate professional workplace habits including punctuality, attitudes, and behaviors expected of the patient access specialist profession.
- Student will exhibit professional ethical practice including confidentiality and other security and HIPAA requirements.
- Student will demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills in a variety of patient encounters/situations.
- Student will utilize appropriate technologies for healthcare applications.
- Student will provide optimal, proficient services while performing required administrative duties.