1. Student will demonstrate appropriate safety practices and procedures at all times in the classroom, shop, and building sites as required by the construction industry.
2. Student will demonstrate effective oral and written communications with all clients and customers with respect for diversity of culture, age and gender.
3. Student will draw and interpret symbols and blueprints accurately for residential and commercial HVAC projects.
4. Student will apply proper design and installation techniques to residential and commercial HVAC ductwork systems.
5. Student will estimate cost and site management accurately for HVAC construction projects.
6. Student will demonstrate professional workplace habits including punctuality, attitudes, behaviors, and craftsmanship expected of the construction industry.
7. Student will perform required tasks and duties within existing ethical and legal parameters of the construction industry.