1. Student will investigate careers, skills/competencies, development principles and learning experiences in agricultural education.
2. Student will examine individual differences and diverse cultures within education.
3. Student will examine environments that support collaborative and engaged learning.
4. Student will demonstrate content knowledge, concepts, and tools of inquiry in the career clusters associated with Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources.
5. Student will create a philosophy of education.
6. Student will explore the skills and competencies needed to become an agricultural education professional.
7. Student will engage in ethical practices and professional development as a career long effort and responsibility.