1. Student will demonstrate an understanding of the workplace environment, attitudes, and behaviors that contribute to career success.
2. Student will demonstrate fundamental principles of markets and retailing -- providing the right product/service at the right place and time.
3. Student will identify, anticipate, and meet a variety of customers' needs.
4. Student will define and measure the magnitude of consumer needs and wants.
5. Student will analyze, summarize, and apply multiple procedures and guidelines to resolve customer problems using quality customer service concepts.
6. Student will demonstrate effective listening, speaking, and writing skills.
7. Student will utilize strategies to capitalize on customer service in a work organization.
8. Student will plan, coordinate, and present customer service packages/units.
9. Student will demonstrate expected standards of behavior to function ethically and professionally in a diverse workplace.
10. Student will demostrate effective marketing and promotional strategies important to the success of a profit-oriented workplace.