Program specifics about earning a Digital Marketing Certificate at Northland.
This certificate provides students with the basics for preparing and conducting marketing and promotion within social and digital media. Students are provided the essential skills unique to approaches used within social media, digital marketing, and analytics. Both theory and practical experience is combined throughout the program.
Northland Community & Technical College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Program Learner Outcomes
- Students will apply effective and professional communication strategies for various audiences and contexts.
- Students will exhibit professional characteristics, behaviors, and attitudes appropriate to the sales, marketing, and management industry.
- Students will demonstrate interpersonal skills through effective listening, written and oral communication in diverse situations, and self-evaluation.
- 4. Students will apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills in a variety of business situations and projects.
- 5. Students will demonstrate proper research and control processes for social media marketing planning.
- 6. Students will apply core elements of digital marketing.
- 7. Students will develop and implement a digital marketing plan with accompanying data analysis.
- 8. Student will complete assigned tasks and duties within the legal and ethical
- standards of the business industry.