Do you have your Registration Access Code?
If so, continue reading below:
By clicking the "Sign-In to Register" button below, you agree that you have read and understand the policies and procedures for responsibly managing your enrollment. You are agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions outlined in the Northland Community and Technical College student handbook and college catalog. These terms include but are not limited to the following:
- Student records are private. Do not allow anyone access to this site with your STAR ID username and password.
- Registration for classes commits you to a financial obligation. Classes must be dropped prior to the posted deadline to receive a full refund of tuition and fees. Registration and financial aid are separate processes. Not completing the financial aid process does not reduce your financial obligation to the college.
- If you do not wish to be enrolled for the term or for a specific class, you must drop your classes before the published drop deadline date. Do not assume your classes will be cancelled. You are personally responsible for making changes (drops or adds) to your schedule and for verifying that they have been made correctly. Print a copy of your academic schedule whenever you make a change. You can access your schedule through your eServices account.
- After the deadline to drop a class, prorated refunds are only issued for complete withdrawals (withdrawing from all classes for the semester) in accordance with the published NCTC refund schedule.
- Classes will be cancelled only under specific circumstances. Review the Registration Cancellation for Non-Payment policy and Registration Cancellation for Non-Payment procedure for more information.
- You must maintain at least a cumulative 2.0 GPA and a minimum cumulative 67% completion rate in order to maintain satisfactory academic progress.
- All balances must be paid in full prior to registering for future semesters. At the end of the term, any unpaid balance will be turned over to the Minnesota Department of Revenue, Collections Division.
Attention Financial Aid Recipients
If you are checking your Financial Aid status, "Ready for Payment" on the Award Tracking screen applies to grants and scholarships. This does NOT apply to student loans. "Ready for Payment" does not mean that you have completed the steps to secure your loan(s). Refer to the Financial Aid Award Letter in your eServices account.
Sign-In to Register »