1. Student will demonstrate appropriate safety practices and procedures at all times in the classroom, shop, and building sites as required by the plumbing industry.
2. Student will demonstrate professional workplace habits including punctuality, attitudes, behaviors, and craftsmanship expected of the plumbing industry.
3. Student will draw and interpret symbols and blueprints accurately for a variety of residential and commercial plumbing projects.
4. Student will apply appropriate professional design and installation techniques to residential and commercial plumbing systems.
5. Student will estimate accurately cost and site management required for a variety of plumbing construction projects.
6. Student will demonstrate effective oral and written communications with all clients and customers with respect for diversity of culture, age and gender.