Workforce Development Solutions Open Enrollment: Boiler operator two-day training to prepare for the Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry new license or renewal exam.
- This course is designed to prepare the boiler operator or those preparing for employment as a boiler operator to take the Minnesota Low Pressure (Level C) or High-Pressure (Levels A & B) Boiler Exam for the following classes: special engineer, 2nd class engineer, 1st class engineer or chief engineer.
- This course includes the following topics: boiler types, attendance requirements for heating boilers, safety issues, and Minnesota State boiler rules.
- Class activities will include an observation tour of Northland boiler system.
- This class is intended for exam prep only. In order to take the state exam, you must apply and schedule your exam through the Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry.
- This session meets September 29th and 30th at our East Grand Forks campus room 552 from 9am - 4:30pm.