Northland Community & Technical College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Student will demonstrate application of a variety of business software programs including integrated accounting software.
- Student will apply appropriate accounting theories to service and merchandising organizations.
- Student will prepare and process payroll records and reports in compliance with state and federal requirements.
- Student will prepare financial statements in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Student will apply the Internal Revenue Code as it relates to individual federal income taxes.
- Student will demonstrate effective written and oral business communication skills.