1. Student will perform professional firefighting skills as outlined in the National Fire Protection Association standards.
2. Student will Execute Emergency Medical Technician-Basic skills as identified by Department of Transportation.
3. Student will demonstrate effective, professional internal and external (written and oral) communication skills required of the firefighting industry.
4. Student will operate and maintain fire apparatus and fire equipment properly as outlined in the National Fire Protection Association standards.
5. Student will demonstrate professional characteristics, behaviors, and attitudes as expected in the firefighting field.