Computer & Network Technology
- Credits: 60
- Degree Type: A.A.S.
- Campus: East Grand Forks
Program Learner Outcomes
- Student will properly design, build, and maintain computer networks.
- Student will properly configure, install, and maintain computer networking hardware.
- Student will recommend, install, and configure appropriate operating systems.
- Student will evaluate and recommend appropriate software for a variety of computer service/networking situations.
- Student will properly troubleshoot and maintain software.
- Student will properly recommend fault-tolerance and security methods for critical information systems.
- Student will demonstrate professional oral and written communications skills required an Information Technology Professional.
- Student will demonstrate professional workplace habits including punctuality, attitudes, behaviors, and craftsmanship expected of the computer industry.