- Credits: 60
- Degree Type: A.S.
- Campus: East Grand Forks, Thief River Falls, Online
Program Learner Outcomes
- The student will identify and explain the major functional areas of the business organizations including management, marketing, finance, Information technology, human resources, and accounting.
- The student will demonstrate leadership skills that are effective in managing a multicultural workforce.
- The student will evaluate and recommend alternative solutions to practical business problems using research and critical thinking.
- The student will apply accounting concepts and principles in making decisions about business operations.
- The student will integrate management principles in relationship to finance, personnel, products, services and information.
- The student will communicate effectively in writing and verbally in various business settings.
- The student will apply commonly used computer application programs to create relevant business documents.