Aviation Maintenance Technology
- Credits: 88
- Degree Type: Diploma
- Campus: Thief River Falls
Program Learner Outcomes
- Student will successfully pass the required FAA testing required of an Airframe and Power plant Mechanic.
- Student will utilize appropriate technology as it pertains to the aviation industry.
- Student will interpret various FAA Regulations that apply to maintenance in the aviation industry.
- Student will apply appropriate safety work habits and procedures.
- Student will apply principles of troubleshooting for various aircraft maintenance tasks.
- Student will demonstrate the proper use of hand tools appropriate to the industry.
- Student will use technical information provided by various aircraft manufactures to perform aircraft maintenance.
- Student will document various maintenance tasks according to the FAA Regulations.
- Student will read and interpret technical information found in the aircraft records.
- Student will demonstrate the necessary skills to properly maintain an aircraft in an airworthy condition.