- Organize, maintain, and stimulate activities within the student body.
- Further academic interest and achievement with all groups of students.
- Encourage students to join vocational student organizations related to their field of study.
- Encourage and support student understanding and participation in Citizenship activities.
- Promote student/community relations.
- Establish communication between the students and staff, local Community organizations, and other educational bodies.
- Maintain representation with the Minnesota State College Student Association, hereinafter MSCSA.
Membership in the Northland-EGF and Northland-TRF Student Senate are open to students per their Senate Constitutions. Student that are interested in serving are highly encouraged to contact the appropriate campus Student Senate Advisor below for more information.
East Grand Forks Campus
Thief River Falls Campus