Marco is one of the top five technology providers in the nation, serving customers nationally with core offices in Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota and Iowa. We help organizations of all sizes make the most of their voice, data, video and print technology.
At Marco, our passion for doing good business has earned us a generous list of awards. We have been consistently named as a top workplace by the Star Tribune, Minneapolis St. Paul Business Journal and Minnesota Business. Marco was also named among the Top 25 Best Companies to Work for in America by the Great Place to Work Institute and has received many other awards for our work environment, community impact and for being a top performer in the technology industry.
As an Audio Visual Lead Installation Technician, you will provide quality services and solutions to our clients while maintaining a high level of client satisfaction. You will perform project based installations and service based repair calls at client locations.
• Traveling to customer sites with occasional travel to other states
• Leading project AV installations and directing other technicians from start of project to completion
• Troubleshooting systems and reading and comprehending line drawings for all sizes of projects
• Understanding of Crestron/Extron control systems; programming experience of either system would be ideal
• Demonstrating effective communication with customers and construction site supervisors
• Willingness to make technical/process recommendations for improving efficiency
• Assisting staff engineer with technical sign offs of project proposals
Desired Skill Sets:
• Degree in a related field and 5+ years of experience
• Superior communication skills and customer service skills
• Excellent follow-up with clients
• Current AV industry certifications are preferred
As a 100% employee-owned company, we offer a competitive compensation/benefits package and training which includes:
• Medical & Dental Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Dependent Care
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
• 401k Plan
• Personal Days
• Holiday Pay
• Employee Purchase Program
• Group (Employer) Paid Life Insurance
• Voluntary Term Life Insurance
• Short and Long Term Disability
• Critical Illness and Accident Benefits
• And more!
Fargo, ND office
Follow this link to apply: http://www.marconet.com/careers/apply_online/