Preform maintenance of all processing, packaging, material handling, blow molding, boiler operations, refrigeration, plumbing, hydraulics, and general grounds and buildings.
Under minimal supervision, responsibilities include:
• Schedule and perform preventative maintenance.
• Keep all machines in working order.
• Work as a team with other maintenance mechanics, operators and team members.
• Maintain a clean work area.
• Follow all company, state and federal safety guidelines while working on all equipment.
• Follow all Good Manufacturing Policies (GMPs)
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent, additional education preferred.
• Sufficient maintenance knowledge as demonstrated by passing the Ramsey Corp. B Mechanic Evaluation (Form B1R) test.
• Thorough knowledge of all fluid dairy equipment.
• Must possess a Boiler Second Class Engineer License- Grade B
• Must be able to work well with others.
• Must be able to take initiative and work independently.
• Must have excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Knowledgeable in reading blue prints and electrical schematics.
• Knowledgeable in troubleshooting pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical and electrical systems.
• Must comply with Dean Foods GMP and all state and federal sanitation standards.
• High and low voltage electrical training experience.
• Experience with welding and fabrication.
• Knowledge of PLCs or the ability to learn quickly.
• Sunday: 7pm - 5:30am
• Monday: 7pm - 5:30am
• Wednesday: 7pm - 5:30am
• Thursday: 7pm - 5:30am
Thief River Falls, MN
To apply visit www.deanfoods.com or https://deanfoods.hua.hrsmart.com/ats/js_job_details.php?reqid=13619
Dean Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status