Qualified candidates will provide personal care services under the direction of the Registered Nurse or Therapist. The CNA/Home Health Aide/Personal Care Attendant is assigned to specific clients as necessary to maintain their personal comfort.
1. Successful completion of a formal certification training program and/or a written skills test and competency evaluation.
2. Be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
3. Minimum of six (6) months work experience preferred in a supervised setting, preferably health care facility.
4. Demonstrated ability to read, write and understand verbal instructions, and follow a written Plan of Care.
5. Good interpersonal skills.
6. Reliable transportation.
Regency Home Healthcare
Thief River Falls, MN
Please apply online at www.regencyhhc.com.