This individual will respond to all maintenance repair orders and projects involving machine repair, building maintenance or preventative maintenance.
• Repair all plant equipment as directed
• Communicate effectively
• Monitor condition of company and department tools to ensure proper and safe working condition
• Responsible for determining parts needed to repair equipment
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• High School Diploma or GED Required.
• Must have a working knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical equipment and systems
• Ability to use various hand tools, machine tools and welding equipment
• Ability to read schematics.
• Mechanical aptitude, logic and problem solving ability to effectively repair and maintain building and machines
• Work with little or no supervision
Hood Packaging Corporation
Grand Forks, ND
Starting Pay is $19.66-$20.66 per hour
If you are interested in this great opportunity, email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at Kelly Services at 3750 32nd Ave S, Grand Forks, ND. Or, refer a friend. There is never an applicant fee!