Life is hectic. We understand balancing work, life and school can be a challenge. That's why Northland is now offering on-campus evening classes that provide an opportunity for career-focused students and busy working professionals to work towards their college degree in the evening. Classes focus on in-person, face-to-face classroom experiences taught by instructors with years of industry experience. Collaborate with peers from diverse professional backgrounds, expand your professional network and advance your career with Northland's evening classes.
NCTC offers a wide selection of undergraduate courses beginning at 6:00 p.m. or later during the week. These courses allow you the flexibility to take one class a week or up to four classes per week as most classes are scheduled one night a week Monday through Thursday evenings. With a focus on keeping class sizes small, our accelerated evening courses enable you to receive personalized attention that allows for faster progression toward your degree and professional goals. Take evening classes in the following fields of study:
- Architectural Technology & Design
- Emergency Medical Technology
- Sales, Marketing & Management
Who says you cannot be a full-time employee and a full-time student? At Northland, we make it easier than ever to advance your education. We offer a range of flexible program options taught by our expert faculty to accommodate your busy schedule. Northland's evening classes combined with our online programs are designed around the needs of the 21st century student to earn a degree through full-time or part-time study – without sacrificing your professional and personal responsibilities.
- FLEXIBILITY. Courses offered to meet adult student needs. With courses offered at the campuses in East Grand Forks, Thief River Falls and at the Roseau City Center, you aren’t far from making your education happen. NCTC also offers online courses and online degree completion programs, providing you with even more options that can accommodate your busy schedule.
- PERSONALIZED ATTENTION. Evening classes are designed for engaged learners. Small class sizes, hands-on learning, and peer interaction allow you to experience personalized education. The relaxed atmosphere of evening classes allows for open dialogue with your instructor and classmates so you can actively participate in your education.
- BALANCE. Northland's evening classes allow you to earn your degree while maintaining your job and responsibilities at home. Most courses are held between 6:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. on the weekdays to accommodate busy daytime schedules.
- NETWORKING. Update or gain skills needed for professional advancement, preparation for a career change, or pursue personal interests. Evening classes will provide you an opportunity to network with working adults and your peers who have similar interests and motivation.
- OPPORTUNITY. Evening classes are a great way to take those credits you need to get to a four-year institution. It’s also a great way to get back into the swing of college if you are thinking about starting a new chapter of your life. Getting your generals out of the way with evening and online classes are an affordable, flexible and time-friendly way to get to the next level!