1. Students will apply effective and professional communication strategies for various audiences and contexts.
2. Students will exhibit professional characteristics, behaviors, and attitudes appropriate to the sales, marketing and management industry.
3. Students will demonstrate interpersonal skills through effective listening, written and oral communications in diverse situations, and self-evaluation.
4. Students will apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills in a variety of business situations and projects.
5. Students will demonstrate essential elements of business management.
6. Students will apply fundamental sales techniques to a variety of sales, marketing and management projects.
7. Students will apply fundamental marketing techniques to a variety of sales, marketing and management projects.
8. Students will apply principles of accounting and mathematical processes to a variety of sales, marketing, and management projects.
9. Students will demonstrate proper research and control processes for social media marketing planning.
10. Students will apply core elements of digital marketing.
11. Students will develop and implement a digital marketing plan with accompanying data analysis.
12. Student will complete assigned tasks and duties with regard to the economic, financial, social, legal, and cultural factors that affect the business environment.
13. Student will complete assigned tasks and duties within the legal and ethical standards of the business industry.