1. Student will work under the supervision of a physical therapist in an ethical, legal, safe, and effective manner.
2. Student will implement a comprehensive treatment plan developed by a physical therapist promoting optimal outcomes for patients.
3. Student will integrate related concepts and theories of liberal arts and basic science with physical therapy knowledge and practice.
4. Student will demonstrate effective oral, written, and nonverbal communication in a culturally competent manner with patients and their families, colleagues, other health care providers, and the public.
5. Student will interact skillfully with patients across the life span.
6. Student will demonstrate a commitment to professional growth and life-long learning.