1. Student will complete all assigned tasks and duties according policies and procedures governing hospital, retail, and industrial pharmacy.
2. Student will perform proficiently and professionally as a Pharmacy Technician in hospital, retail, and industrial environments.
3. Student will prepare and interpret pharmacy orders accurately and proficiently.
4. Student will exhibit work ethic characteristics of professionalism, responsibility, and dependability.
5. Student will apply principles of basic sciences to the practice of pharmacy technology.
6. Student will communicate effectively with patients, physicians, and colleagues based upon respect for the dignity and worth of each person.