Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Credits: 72
- Degree Type: A.A.S.
- Campus: East Grand Forks
Program Learner Outcomes
- Student will perform entry-level competencies, based on occupational therapy standards.
- Student will implement occupations based interventions in collaboration with consumers, families and other service providers.
- Student will perform entry-level practice competencies safely and proficiently in traditional and emerging areas of practice.
- Student will communicate effectively with consumers, families and other service providers.
- Student will demonstrate ethical and professional behavior while displaying respect for diversity of culture, age and gender.
- Student will demonstrate needed skills to be lifelong learners in the profession of Occupational Therapy.