Geospatial Intelligence Analysis
- Credits: 60
- Degree Type: A.A.S.
- Campus: Thief River Falls
Program Learner Outcomes
- Student will apply imagery interpretation principles to analyze and interpret the physical nature of features and phenomena appearing on imagery.
- Student will learn the principles and concepts of handling, securing, and storing sensitive material.
- Student will evaluate the capabilities of sensors and platforms.
- Student will use critical thinking and problem-solving skills to create geospatial intelligence products that visually depict essential elements of information.
- Student will apply communication skills to orally convey comprehensive ideas and analytical assessments.
- Student will apply principles and procedures of tasking, processing, exploiting, and disseminating imagery.
- Student will document the function of the National System for Geospatial Intelligence (NSG) and how it contributes to the GEOINT discipline.
- Student will apply knowledge of the principles of GEOINT collection management to effectively manage strategies and assets.
- Student will gather open source information, validate, and apply it to an analytical problem in a manner that supports GEOINT findings.
- Student will document the roles and relationships of the National Reconnaissance Program (NRP) and the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO).