- Credits: 30
- Degree Type: Certificate
- Campus: Thief River Falls
Program Learner Outcomes
- Student will define the role of UAV's as they pertain to imagery analysis.
- Student will describe the roles and responsibilities of an imagery analyst in military and civilian sectors.
- Student will describe the purposes of Full Motion Video and still imagery.
- Student will prepare and present written and oral imagery information reports based on imagery information extraction.
- Student will apply image manipulation techniques through approriate computer software programs.
- Student will demonstrate the process of identifying key interpretaton features located on imagery objectives.
- Student will identify platforms and sensors and explain their capabilities utilized in the collection of imagery.
- Student will identify mapping systems and the association between maps and imagery.
- Student will identify and extract imagery data for the purpose of communicating imagery information.
- Student will compare and contrast archived imagery information for the purpose of situational assessments within the imaged area.