1. Student will demonstrate professional firefighting skills as outlined in the National Fire Protection Association standards.
2. Student will execute Emergency Medical Technician-Basic skills as identified by the Department of Transportation.
3. Student will organize fire prevention and fire education activities as outlined by National Fire Protection Associations standards.
4. Student will demonstrate effective, professional internal and external (written and oral) communication skills required of the firefighting industry.
5. Student will perform rescue operation skills as outlined in National Fire Protection Association standards.
6. Student will execute hazardous materials response skills safely as outlined in National Fire Protection Association standards.
7. Student will use appropriate emergency management skills in a variety of firefighting situations.
8. Student will operate and maintain fire apparatus and fire equipment properly as outlined in the National Fire Protection Association standards.
9. Student will demonstrate professional characteristics, behaviors, and attitudes as expected in the firefighting field.