1. Student will use Microsoft Office Programs efficiently.
2. Student will author professional level technical reports and documents.
3. Student will use algebra to calculate various values.
4. Student will analyze and measure the parameters of resistive, inductive and capacitive series, parallel, and series parallel circuits.
5. Student will design circuit boards and solder electrical components.
6. Student will analyze and measure the parameters of solid state transistors, power supplies, and amplifier circuits.
7. Student will program and interface microcontrollers with external devices such as motors, displays, and various integrated circuits.
8. Students will analyze and verify the operation of digital logic gates, memory circuits, and interface circuits.
9. Students will be able to create accurate mechanical drawings with 3D modeling software.
10. Students will be able to specify and troubleshoot circuits used for control of electric motors.
11. Students will be able to interpret electric, hydraulic and pneumatic schematics accurately.
12. Student will describe a basic robotic system accurately.
13. Student will proficiently troubleshoot, integrate, and program PLC systems.
14. Student will be able to apply various sensing devices for position, temperature, and weight.
15. Student will know how to troubleshoot basic pneumatic and hydraulic systems.