- Credits: 14
- Degree Type: Certificate
- Campus: East Grand Forks
Program Learner Outcomes
- Student will demonstrate an understanding of essential network communication protocols.
- Students will properly design, illustrate and build computer networks.
- Students will configure and maintain routers and switches.
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of network topologies and the use of hardware and test equipment in a variety of computer networking situations.
- Students will use networking terminology expected with the computer industry.
- Students will employ trouble-shooting, critical thinking and problem-solving skills properly to a variety of networking situations.
- Students will demonstrate effective oral and written communications with all clients and customers with respect for diversity of culture, age and gender.
- Students will demonstrate professional workplace habits including punctuality, attitudes, behaviors, and craftsmanship expected of the computer industry.