Carpentry - Residential
- Credits: 34
- Degree Type: Diploma
- Campus: East Grand Forks
Program Learner Outcomes
- Student will demonstrate professional workplace habits including punctuality, attitudes, behaviors, and craftsmanship expected in the construction industry.
- Student will demonstrate proper safety practices and procedures at all time in the classroom, shop, and building sites.
- Student will demonstrate appropriate framing skills efficiently.
- Student will perform proper interior and exterior finishing techniques to a variety of construction projects.
- Student will perform accurate estimating/print reading functions to a variety of building projects.