1. Student will perform Cardiovascular Technologist job duties safely with competency and proficiency.
2. Student will apply safety and infection control practices within the standards of the healthcare industry.
3. Student will demonstrate organizational and technical skills necessary to perform required duties of a cardiovascular technologist.
4. Student will use critical thinking and problem-solving skills to organize clinical information.
5. Student will demonstrate professional characteristics, behaviors, attitudes, and ethical standards within the scope of cardiovascular technology practices.
6. Student will communicate effectively and appropriately with medical professionals, team-members, patients and patient families with respect for diversity of culture, age, and gender.
7. Student will apply knowledge of basic science to the practice of Cardiovascular Technology.
8. Student will apply principles and practices of radiation as it pertains to the cardiovascular technologist.