Aviation Maintenance Technician Plus
- Credits: 16
- Degree Type: Certificate
- Campus: Thief River Falls
Program Learner Outcomes
- The student will identify primary systems and vehicles being utilized in the unmanned aerial systems industry and their correct vehicle/system classification and function.
- The student will apply the appropriate safety work habits and procedures.
- The student will demonstrate principles of troubleshooting for various UAS maintenance tasks.
- The student will demonstrate the proper use of hand tools appropriate to the UAS industry.
- The student will perform aircraft maintenance and repair using technical information provided by the various manufacturers to assure an airworthy condition.
- The student will configure, install, and maintain computer networking operating systems and hardware.
- The student will maintain and repair communication / data systems / avionics / navigation systems linking unmanned aerial vehicles to ground control stations (GCS).