Automotive Engine Repair, Suspension, and Brakes
- Credits: 21
- Degree Type: Certificate
- Campus: Thief River Falls
Program Learner Outcomes
- Student will demonstrate professional workplace habits including punctuality, attitudes, behaviors, and craftsmanship expected of the automotive industry.
- Student will perform repairs and maintenance proficiently and efficiently to a variety of vehicle operating systems.
- Student will diagnose vehicle operating systems for automotive repair and maintenance.
- Student will repair vehicle operating systems within the standard practice of the automotive industry.
- Student will interpret service information.
- Student will demonstrate standard safety practices and procedures in the classroom and lab as required by the automotive industry.
- Student will demonstrate the ability to use critical thinking to solve problems.