Auto Body Collision Technology
- Credits: 71
- Degree Type: A.A.S.
- Campus: Thief River Falls
Program Learner Outcomes
- Student will demonstrate professionalism including punctuality, attitudes, and workmanship expected in the Auto Body Collision industry.
- Student will exhibit safety practices and procedures at all times.
- Student will apply theory of metal straightening to a variety of shop projects.
- Student will safely and properly operate Mig welding equipment.
- Student will apply theory of automotive refinishing processes to shop projects according to industry standards.
- Student will properly and safely operate and troubleshoot diagnostic equipment.
- Student will perform vehicle structural component repair to industry standards.
- Student will display managerial, organizational and customer service skills necessary to effectively manage a collision repair facility.
- Student will exhibit effective written and verbal communication skills.