Request My Transcript

Request an official copy of your academic transcript from Northland.


A fee of $5.00 will be charged for each official or unofficial transcript requested.

If you have attended Northland Community and Technical College since 1990 and are transferring to another institution within the MnSCU system, you do not need to request your transcript. Your Northland transcript is automatically available within the MnSCU system provided you do not have any holds on your records (such as an outstanding balance, etc). View which institutions are part of the MnSCU system. »


  • (1) PRINT, (2) COMPLETE & (3) MAIL your completed transcript request form (below) along with $5.00 for each transcript requested.
  • Transcript requests must include payment by check, money order, or credit card. DO NOT MAIL CASH.
  • Your request will not be processed until payment is received.
  • Please make check or money order payable to NCTC.
  • You will receive a confirmation email once your request has been received.

Official Transcript Request Form

To request an official copy of your transcript; download, complete, and return the following PDF form:

Student Copy (Academic Record)

You may access your entire academic record FREE of charge by logging into eServices: View My Academic Records Online. (Select campus site you attended, enter Student ID or username and PIN or password, select Grades and Transcripts, select Academic Record) If you are unable to view your academic record online, you will need to request a transcript.

Need To Know

  • Requests for transcripts by phone, fax, or e-mail WILL NOT be accepted.
  • Transcripts may be faxed upon request for a fee of $5.00 for each transcript; however, some colleges may not accept a faxed transcript as official.
  • Transcripts are processed within three business days, except during peak periods.
  • Transcript requests received without the required fee and/or signature will not be processed.
  • Official transcripts may be the only form that an educational institution accepts for transfer of credit.
  • To authorize pick-up by someone else, written permission from the student will be required.
  • Transcript requests WILL NOT be processed if there are any outstanding financial obligations with Northland.

Need Help?

If you have questions regarding requesting your academic transcript, please contact:

Phone: 218-793-2396