Why Enroll in a CHS Course?
Think About It ...
- Save on gas
- The sooner you've completed your college course work, the sooner you'll be out earning money
- A cure for "senioritis"
- In class with your high school friends
- Save time! More time to work at your part-time job instead of driving to campus
- Parents who are very happy about saving some tuition cash
There's A LOT in it for you! For example:
- Taking CHS courses will allow you to earn college credits and high school credits AT THE SAME TIME.
- Taking CHS courses will expose you to college-level course work, college-level processes, and college-level academic rigor, and college-level challenges. It'll give you a clue about what lies ahead for you in college.
- Taking CHS courses will enhance the amount, level and diversity of learning in high school--you will go beyond the traditional high school curriculum--all while staying right at your high school.
- You can reduce the time required to complete a degree. If you are taking liberal arts and sciences courses through Northland's CHS, for example, you will reduce the time it takes to complete your "generals" in college.
- Taking college-level courses while in high school has a tendency to promote your self-confidence, a trait that will serve you well as you move on from high school.
- You will be lowering the cost for you and your parents. YOU DO NOT PERSONALLY PAY tuition for CHS courses.
Contact UsLearn more about College in the High School at Northland College.
- Nicki: 218-683-8546
- Rich: 218-683-8693