Home»Admissions»How Can I Enroll in a CHS Course?

College in the High School

How Can I Enroll in a CHS Course?

Here's the deal. To take a Northland CHS college course at your high school, you need to be admitted as a Northland student.

If you intend to take CHS courses, you need to meet Northland'senrollment requirements, follow college procedures regarding incoming assessment and placement, and satisfy course prerequisites, if there are any for the course you want to take. Your high school guidance counselor will be able to tell you about that.

You'll need to be a junior or senior in high school.

If you're taking liberal arts/generals, you'll need to have a 3.00 GPA.

If you're going to apply for technical course work, you will need to have a 2.00 GPA and approval from your guidance counselor and instructor.

Contact Us

Learn more about College in the High School at Northland College.



  • Nicki: 218-683-8546
  • Rich: 218-683-8693