Offering computer courses in East Grand Forks, Thief River Falls, and the Roseau site.
The world of technology is rapidly changing. Northland's Center for Outreach & Innovation offers comprehensive computer and technology training to give you and your employees the edge they need to stay ahead.
General Public: Whether it is for a business or personal individual just brushing up, we offer training to enhance your skills
Business: Each of our courses can be customized to meet your organization's specific needs. We can help you put together a training plan that delivers the results you want, with qualified, professional trainer and low student-training ratios that encourage student interaction.
Training may be scheduled during the workday, in the evening or on weekends. Training can be on-site training at your facility or at one of our fully equipped computer training centers in the Northland College.
Class Offerings Include
- Introduction to Computers
- Microsoft Word – Introduction to Advanced
- Microsoft Excel – Introduction to Advanced
- Microsoft PowerPoint – Introduction to Advanced
- Intuit QuickBooks – Introduction to Advanced
- Connie Troska
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Lean Healthcare
- (218) 683-8651
- Email Connie