360°, a MnSCU Center of Excellence in Manufacturing and Applied Engineering
Northland Community & Technical College is a proud partner of 360°. This collaborative group of institutions is shaping technical education for the future. Be prepared and succeed in this ever-changing technological world.
Our education programs give you:
- A technical foundation. One that helps you understand new and emerging technologies - and prepares you for technologies that haven't even been invented yet.
- Problem solving skills. Qualities that make you invaluable to your employer - now and into the future.
- Practice being creative. Future innovation will require out-of-the-box thinking from a creative, technical workforce.
360° Education Partners
Our colleges and universities offer technical programs to prepare you for today's technological world and global economy. Bemidji State University is the lead institution with nine 2-year technical and community college partners, including:
- Central Lakes College
- Lake Superior
- Minneapolis Community and Technical College
- Northland Community and Technical College
- Northwest Technical College
- Pine Technical College
- Riverland Community College
- Saint Paul College
- St. Cloud Technical College
- Kirsten Michalke
- Director of Workforce Development
- (218) 683-8647
- Email Kirsten