Now Viewing: Academic Advising
Students, having completed admissions requirements, will be provided information regarding assessment, orientation, and registration. The following items must be completed prior to registration:
- An application for admission supported by official high school transcript or GED must be on file.
- Paid application fee.
- Assessment as deemed necessary by program requirements.
- If attended other higher education institutions, official post-secondary transcript/s must be on file.
- Completed immunization form.
- Out of state reciprocity process must be completed, if applicable.