Scholarships are a gift of money to help a student further there education. Scholarships do not have to be paid back. Scholarships are considered part of your financial aid package and will reduce your financial need.
NCTC Foundation Scholarships
Other Scholarship Options
- The Power of One Vote Scholarship
- Lending Tree Scholarship
- Spread the Word on Safety Scholarship
- Native American Scholarship Database
- Future of Assisted Living Scholarship
- Women in Aviation International Offers Seven New Scholarships for 2016
- Student-Caregiver Annual Scholarship
- The Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance Scholarship
- Digi-Key Sales Scholarship Program
- Minnesota High Tech Association STEM Scholarships
- Alliance of Automotive Service Providers of Minnesota Scholarship
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers Twin Cities Scholarship
- NWPIC Classroom Training Scholarship
- Scholarship America
This FREE ebook will help you find, apply for and earn more scholarship awards -- and get through college with less debt.
- College Board
College Board was founded in 1900 and currently helps 7 million students annually prepare for higher education. The College Board began publishing their book of scholarships in 1997 and since then has made the information available online. Their scholarship database contains more than 2,300 scholarship opportunities, totaling nearly $3 billion.
CollegeNET is a technology company that builds web-based tools for event and academic scheduling, prospect and admissions management, tuition processing, and alumni development for colleges and universities. CollegeNET also operates a scholarshipsearch engine and social network where students create topics, participate in discussions, and vote on scholarship winners.
Fastweb, which has helped 50 million students find money since the site was founded 15 years ago, was the first online scholarship matching service and the first free national scholarship matching service. Fastweb’s site indicates they currently have roughly 1.5 million scholarships worth $3.4 billion in their database.
Founded in 1999, Scholarships.com now claims to be the largest free and independent scholarship search and financial aid information resource on the Internet.
Other scholarships opportunities from StudentScholarships.org.
- VideoSurveillance.com $1,000 Scholarship Program