Steps to Apply
Complete the following to reapply to Northland Community & Technical College as a returning student. Some programs may have additional requirements for admission.
- 1Complete an Online Application
- Select the Northland campus you wish to attend below and complete the following online application.
- NOTE: Registered Nurse (RN) students must apply through the Thief River Falls campus.
East Grand Forks Campus » Thief River Falls Campus » Distance Education »
Steps to Enroll
- 1Send Northland Your College Transcripts
- Send a college transcript release form to ALL colleges outside the MnSCU system you have attended since last attending Northland. Many colleges require a fee prior to mailing out an official transcript. You may wish to contact the college(s) you have attended to inquire about a possible transcript fee.
- 2Schedule the Accuplacer assessment
- 3Complete an Out of State Reciprocity Application Form
- 4File for Financial Aid
- You may also Apply for Financial Aid Online. The Federal Financial Aid school code number for both the East Grand Forks and Thief River Falls campuses for financial aid purposes is 002385.